The following statements are legally binding notice of standards and practices , it's subsidiaries and represent the
guidelines in which our site follows.
Here at the TorrentMag.net site:
- We host no TORRENTS nor any actual files for download! And we are NOT a torrent tracker!
- We provide only INFORMATION on this web site!
- We are merely a search engine, indexing various bits of information regarding to torrents!
- We make an index of other torrent sites, no different than what GOOGLE does!
- We have no relationship with any torrent site in any way, shape, or form!
- We cannot be held responsible for any user created/uploaded content! All users host files on their computer, not
on our website!
- We are not liable for any torrent files which are indexed from another torrent site!
- Any torrent file(s) which are stored upon another torrent sites database are their full responsibility and TorrentMag.net
is in no way, shape, or form liable for the above mentioned files!
- We do not in any way, shape, or form, create, modify, distribute, or therefore intend to manage alleged copyrighted
Please note that The torrent metadata files in which we provide links to in our search engine do not contain copyrighted
If your copyrighted material is linked to by TorrentMag.net and you wish to have it removed, you must provide us with a notice
that details the information listed in the following section.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- Provide the link(s) of they allegedly infringed entry(s).
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained
of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining
party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A statement in which provides full disclosure and permission from the copyright holder, that the alleged copyrighted
material has been found via a link on our website.
If you have any of the above-mentioned claims, statements, or disputes, then please send the infringement notice, claim,
or links to the alleged material to this page
.Please allow 2-3 business days
for a response.
Note that e-mailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request
and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
We ask again that all of the above mentioned guidelines and standards be met in order for us to attend to your desires
with the most prompt and accurate response.
We ask that all parties respect the site outlines, standards, and goals of TorrentMag.net , that we in no way, shape,
or form, can or will be held liable for any business other than TorrentMag.net website, and it's subsidiaries, nor
can be be directly liable for any site affiliates or content in which they provide, as this is a contractual obligation
of only this website, TorrentMag.net